Simple is a beautiful but functional jekyll theme. The font-type setting looks really good when writers use CJK mixed with English.
Hello. I’m Yad.
I do applied research for a living.
Previously, my work has been around building meta-research and data tools.
Areas of focus has been around search, (ranking) and industrial automation.
Prior to applied research in machine learning, I was mainly focused on building and learning within the online education space.
I'm open for research collaborations: (Ping Me Maybe?)
- Indie Learners (podcast): learning methods explored by self taught peeps, aka autodidactics.
My Research Interest(s):
- Program Synthesis (ƛ) / Low-Rank Tensor Approximation. (specific)
- Research Reproducibility In Machine Learning. (applied, machine learning)
- Independent Research. (broad, economics)
- Understanding The Nature Of Conversations. (broad, linguistics)
- Learning To Learn. (broad, cognitive sciences)
- Building DOLMA most days, practicing learnings from Program Synthesis
- Learning more about language through practicing comedy.
- Working on having more ways to learns, Indie Learners